To those who need inspiration to get in shape, Andrei Deiu is a great example to follow. He keeps the audience interested in what he’s up to by posting about his diet and exercise routines on social media. As he promotes strategies for slimming down and bulking up, his following grows steadily.
Because of its effectiveness and the speed with which it produces results, this article will detail Andrei Deiu’s workout plan and diet here.
Table of Contents
About Andrei Deiu
Andrei Deiu is a bodybuilder born in Romania. He is also a social media influencer who motivates his viewers to get up and do some workouts. His videos are extremely informative and knowledgeable.
However, the interesting fact about Andrei is that his childhood was all about eating junk food and gaining weight. He was bullied because he was overweight but promised to get in shape and have a healthier lifestyle.
Andrei has achieved great success and is widely recognized for his exemplary health and workout regimen. His life is about maintaining weight and a perfect body through a healthy diet plan and strenuous workouts.
No shortcuts can be taken to achieving a lean and muscular body like Andrei’s; you must focus on your diet and training regimen equally. So, let’s look at Andrei’s daily workout and diet routine.
Andrei Deiu Diet Plan
Your weight and physical appearance depend upon your diet and physical activity. Hence, Andrei is extremely careful with his food intake. He has a diet plan that he follows religiously to maintain his weight and muscle.
Andrei believes in consuming whole foods and does not use steroids to build his muscles. He eats six meals a day which comprise 3000 to 4000 calories according to his body type and goals, and his diet mainly focuses on carbs, proteins, and fats.
Here is an outlook of the food that Andrei consumes in a day:
- 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites
- 1 cup oats
- 2 ounces berries
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 7 ounces of chicken breast
- 5 ounces of white rice
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 5 ounces of fish or chicken
- 7 ounces of sweet potatoes
- 2 scoops of Whey Isolate
- One and a half ounces of Dextrose
- 7 ounces of chicken
- 5 ounces of sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of vegetables
- 5 ounces of steak
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1 cup of cottage cheese or greek yogurt
- 1 handful of almonds
You can see how nutritious and well-balanced Andrei’s diet plan is. He consumes several meals daily to get energy for his crucial exercise routine. It is an ideal meal plan for people who want to achieve a similar body through workouts.
In addition to six meals, Andrei also consumes a few supplements, which are:
- Fish oil capsules
- Flax seeds
- Fat burners
Important Point: One of the most important things to remember while following a specific diet and workout plan is to stay hydrated. Exercise and diet can make you dehydrated quickly. Hence it is better to consume as much water as possible to avoid it.
Andrei Deiu Workout Plan
It’s no secret that Andrei’s workouts are intense, but he’s made a habit of doing them every day. His regular workouts allow him to keep the weight off and even gain muscle. Because he is aware of his limitations, he maintains a healthy competitive spirit and sets new, challenging targets for himself.
His workouts are not the same daily because he keeps experimenting and changing them. Andrei’s workouts are crafted to focus on certain muscle groups, which explains why he’s seen such impressive gains.
Here is Andrei’s basic workout plan for a week:
Monday: Chest and Shoulders
Before starting the workout, Andrei does a basic warmup with a barbell press, dumbbell press, etc. After that, his real workout starts, which is as follows:
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Incline Barbell Chest Press
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Push Ups Incline
- 4 sets and 10-15 reps of Cable Flyes Incline
- 4 sets and 8-10 reps of Flat Dumbbell Press
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Machine Chest Flyes
- 6 sets and 10-15 reps of Seated Lat Raises
Tuesday: Back and Abs
Andrei moves on to the back and abs on the second workout day. Here is what the back and abs day looks like for Andrei:
- 3 sets (as much as possible) of Pull Ups
- 5 sets and 10-12 reps of Pulldowns
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Seated Cable Row
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Machine Pullovers
- 3 sets and 8-10 reps of One Arm Dumbbell Row
- 3 sets and 8-10 reps of Deadlifts
- 4 sets and 10-15 reps of Leg Raises
- 3 sets and 10-15 reps of Cable Crunches
On the third day of the week, Andrei focuses on his shoulders. He begins his workout by warming up, followed by military press and superset. His shoulder day workout looks something like this:
- 4 sets and 8-10 reps of Military press
- 4 sets and 8-10 reps of Barbell Front Raises
- 5 sets and 10-15 reps of Seated Side Lateral Raises
- 5 sets and 10-12 reps of Standing One Arm Lateral Raises
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises
- 4 sets (as much as possible) of Reverse Pec Deck Fly
- 4 sets and 8-10 reps of Dumbbell Shrug
Thursday: Cardio and Abs
Andrei keeps Thursday for cardio, and here is the routine:
- 1 hour of Inclined Treadmill
- 4 sets and 12-15 reps of Decline Leg Raises
- 4 sets and 10-15 reps of Cable Crunches
- 3 sets and 10 reps of Hanging Oblique Knee Raises
Friday: Quads and Calves
On a Friday, this is what a basic workout for Andrei looks like:
- 15 minutes of Warm Up Bike
- 4 sets and 8-15 reps of Squats
- 4 sets and 12-15 reps of Narrow Stance Leg Press
- 6 sets and 10-15 reps of Leg Extensions
- 4 sets and 5 reps of Single Leg Extensions
- 5 sets and 16-18 reps of Standing Calf Raises
Saturday: Arms and Abs
Andrei’s basic Saturday workout is as follows:
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of EZ-bar Skull Crushers
- 5 sets and 10-15 reps of Rope Pushdowns
- 3 sets and 10-12 reps of Reverse Single Arm Extensions
- 4 sets and 8-10 reps of Barbell Curls
- 4 sets and 8-10 reps of Reverse Barbell Curls
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Seated Concentration Curls
- 4 sets and 15-20 reps of Air bike
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Side Lateral Leg Raises
Sunday: Hamstrings and Calves
The detailed workout plan for Andrei on a Saturday is as follows:
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps of Lunges
- 5 sets and 10-12 reps of High or Wide Stance Leg Press
- 5 sets and 10-12 reps of Seated Leg Curls
- 3 sets and 10-15 reps of Straight Legged Deadlifts
- 5 sets and 10-15 reps of Calf Press
- 3 sets and 10 reps of Standing Calf Raises
Tips and Tricks by Andrei Deiu
Andrei Deiu is a well-experienced fitness freak who loves to build muscle while losing weight. Many people look up to him for motivation and ideas to stay fit and active. Here are some of the tips and tricks that he swears by:
- He forces his fans and followers to be consistent and strictly follow a diet or workout plan. It is crucial not to have cheat days when you are on a diet otherwise, your hard work will fail. If you truly want to see changes in your body and health, you must follow your workout and diet plan daily.
- Andrei wants his fans to keep learning throughout their lives. He teaches them to be learners during all phases of life. Moreover, he wants his followers to keep experimenting with different workout styles and diets to choose their best plan.
- Andrei teaches his fans to be patient while dieting and working out. They should not be in a hurry and wait for the results.
- Another tip that Andrei shares with his fans is not to give up. He wants them to push their limits and try as hard as possible to achieve their goals.
Anyone, with enough drive and discipline, can achieve Andrei’s level of significant muscle growth while keeping their weight stable. The discipline and persistence required for bodybuilding ultimately pays off.
Andrei worked extremely hard to achieve the body that he has today. He learned through trials and became a fitness expert. Now, he is a well-known fitness influencer and inspires several youngsters to achieve their fitness goals.
Anyone who wants a body like Andrei’s can follow his workout and diet plan because they are extremely effective. So, go ahead and start following this routine if you want to be muscular and fit.